Howard B. Hoffman provides conscientious, dedicated, and affordable legal representation in the area of employment-based immigration law.
Howard B. Hoffman can provide legal representation for the employment-based immigration issues that a small, medium, or large corporate employer may face. In particular, Mr. Hoffman specially concentrates on the special employment-based immigration issues facing foreign-born Physicians, Registered Nurses, and other healthcare professionals.
As an accomplished and experienced attorney, Howard B. Hoffman provides employers with assistance in the following areas:
- Non-Immigrant Employment-Based Visas (including H and L visas)
- Labor Certification
- Investor Visas
- Employment-Based Immigrant Visas (Permanent Residency)
- Immigration For Healthcare Professionals
- Advice & Counseling
- Designing Employment Sponsorship Programs
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Compliance